Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Xenophobic Adultwork Punter

A very pleasant message from Lover2014 on Adultwork.Com
               

Date: 18/03/2014 13:14
From: Lover2014 (0) 4 Profile Notes  View All

Subject: HELOO


ARE YOU DECLARING YOUR INCOME HERE IN UK AS YOU ARE A CLEARLY AN IMMIGRANT AND WORKING AS A WHORE WITHOUT PAYING YOUR DUES .................


               
Seems I have upset someone, but being foreign and female means I am often subjected to misogynistic and xenophobic messages. However me being in sex work does seem to really provoke some people.

My success and free living really annoys people who would like brown women to be weak and poor and somewhere else.

2 comments:

  1. I take it lover2014 is not a client of any one, but a troll who registered just to be racist and mysoginistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in the right way. Be a candle. You can encourage others.

    ReplyDelete